Bats the size of large human children, the Reek may be found wherever there is ready access to underground caverns. Their principal home is in the cave-riddled of the Curtain Cliffs north of Hunkerdown. While humans are still deeply uncomfortable with them, the Reek have developed a strong friendship with the Fey, particularly the Havari.
- +2 Strength, +2 Wisdom, -2 Constitution: The Reek are strong and wise, but a little on the frail side.
- Small Size: Due to their small stature and spare frame,
- Slow Speed: Reek have a base land speed of 20 ft.
- Unusual Body Shape: The cost of armor is doubled for Reek as it must be uniquely constructed. Reek have an unusual body structure comparable to other humanoids due to their slender limbs and leathery wings. They are unable to wear more than light armor while flying.
- Flight: Reek have a base fly speed of 30 ft with Good maneuverability. Reek are very skilled fliers. Fly is always a class skill.
- Darkvision: Reek have darkvision to a distance of 60 feet. Reek are a nocturnal species and have thus adapted to dark rainforests and caves.
- Bite: 1d6 piercing. Reek have long teeth and while vegetarian, they have strongly developed jaw muscles to chew through the tough skin of their favorite fruit.
- Keen Senses: +2 racial bonus on Perception checks. Reek have large eyes and ears, perfect for picking up minute sounds and sights.
- Languages: Reek speak their own language which is unlearnable by other races and most learn Trade Tongue as well. Other languages they can learn include Hrawka, Bogtalk, Delvish, Feyspeak and the various human dialects.
All classes are open to Reeks with the exception of monks and cavaliers. Reek make wonderful clerics, paladins and inquisitors. They principally worship a single entity, the Wain, in several different iterations.
Height: 3 ft + 4d4
Weight: 20 lbs + (2 x height)
Age: Adult 10, Middle Age 45 Venerable 90
Starting Ages: Adult +1d4, Middle Age +2d4, Venerable +4d4